]

On September 14, 2010, I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia / Megakaryocytic or AML M7. My prognosis is that I will make a full recovery with no long term side effects. I am so grateful for family, friends and angels that are surrounding me each and every day of this process. I love all of you! I hope you find my posts interesting as I share a little piece of me and some insights along this life changing journey.


Jessie - Age 2

Yeah - I'm pretty special!

Saturday, February 5, 2011




Special Gifts
I have a very special friend that is close to me and my family. My adopted Aunt Gina. I got to spend a lot of time with Gina on Sunday's when she would hold me and play with me. We grew very close and I love her very much. She moved this summer and when she heard the news about my cancer, she had a special gift made for me. It is very beautiful and I will treasure it forever! It was made in my name and is called "Jessie's Bird". The bird is to help me remember to be strong and that I will "fly" again. It was made with a lot of love and I am very grateful to have Gina as part of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Yep...my parents love me!!

Me and my Daddy

just precious!!

It's okay to bite on this, right??!!

Jessie with her cousin Kyson, playing Doctor :)