]

On September 14, 2010, I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia / Megakaryocytic or AML M7. My prognosis is that I will make a full recovery with no long term side effects. I am so grateful for family, friends and angels that are surrounding me each and every day of this process. I love all of you! I hope you find my posts interesting as I share a little piece of me and some insights along this life changing journey.


Jessie - Age 2

Yeah - I'm pretty special!

Saturday, February 5, 2011





Christmas 2010

I have to say - I am very happy to have been able to spend Christmas at home with my family!! It was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! Our family was truly blessed by our wonderful neighbors and friends. We were showered with delicious meals, tasty treats and some very generous donations to help out my family. People really are amazing and there just aren't words enough to express how grateful we are for all of the support. I was released from the hospital the week before Christmas and got to spend almost two weeks at home with my family. Since school was out that week - the entire family was together and boy did we have fun! I went to my Uncle Steve and Aunt Jane's house for Christmas Eve. I love playing with my cousins and we ran all over the entire house. I had hugs and kisses for everyone! I went to bed kinda early from all the energy I spent... The next morning was Christmas and Santa brought me a small trampoline to help strengthen my legs and I laughed and giggled every time I jumped. I also got some great toys to take back to the hospital for my next round. One of the biggest surprises to see when I got home... my Mom had gotten a new addition to the family - a new dog. I wasn't too sure about him at first but after he learned not to get too excited around me, I warmed up to him. He is very soft and will let me pet him without licking me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Yep...my parents love me!!

Me and my Daddy

just precious!!

It's okay to bite on this, right??!!

Jessie with her cousin Kyson, playing Doctor :)