]

On September 14, 2010, I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia / Megakaryocytic or AML M7. My prognosis is that I will make a full recovery with no long term side effects. I am so grateful for family, friends and angels that are surrounding me each and every day of this process. I love all of you! I hope you find my posts interesting as I share a little piece of me and some insights along this life changing journey.


Jessie - Age 2

Yeah - I'm pretty special!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5, 2010 - A very special sacrament meeting was held at Primary Children's today. They always have a 30 minute sacrament session and bring the sacrament around every Sunday to the families that can't attend. Today Elder Ballard attended the meeting and felt inspired to give a blessing to all the children currently in the hospital. What a wonderful day and how kind it was of him to attend. All of these children benefit from the prayers and blessings - we have seen it in action for Jessie!!! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for your inspired leaders!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! I just found this blog through a friend's blog. But, I met this family back in December when I was in ICS with my 2 year old who also had AML M7. http://littleairbear.blogspot.com.

    I am glad to see updates and see how well Jessica is doing. I had a little chat with Jared in December and it was good to go out and meet other parents with kids who have AML. I hope that treatments are going well. I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog now and then.

    Thanks,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis - Thank you for following us! We certainly appreciate the thoughts and prayers. The blogroll you have created is amazing! Thank you for sharing this resource with us. It is very helpful to see other families that are going through the same process.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete


Yep...my parents love me!!

Me and my Daddy

just precious!!

It's okay to bite on this, right??!!

Jessie with her cousin Kyson, playing Doctor :)